Saturday, September 28, 2013

Abortion


Abortion.  It is when a mother gets rid of her child. Why would you ever want to do that?  I think if you are willing to take the risk of having a baby then when you do you should keep that child.  I also don't think that it is right that people are having sex before marriage. And you shouldn't have it if you are not open to the idea of possibly having a kid even if you have protection. I think that no one should get rid of there child, but then comes in the idea of rape.  I understand if you are a 12 year old girl and you get raped, I thin that abortion should then and only be open for those kinds of things.  I don't think that abortion should be legal for people who weren't careful and got pregnant but it was an accident.  If you were willing to have sex before you were ready to have a baby then you should know there's a small chance, and if you do get pregnant then you should have that kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment