Saturday, October 12, 2013

Government Shut Down



Ten states have been hurt or effected by the government shut down. I think that the whole government shutting down is stupid. I do know that it was supposed to help America in a way, but honestly politicians I don't think know what they are doing. I think that the people with out jobs right now could be greatly effected, because who knows how long this will last.  And if it doesn't start back up soon then those people will have lost a lot of money that they can't make up, or get another job to replace their old one.  This is also a challenge because the country is so far in debt that this was supposed to help but it didn't/hasn't really turned out that way. I think the government shutting down was not necessarily the best thing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment